Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Paperless!

I know I'm not the swiftest with technology, but I'm a willing learner. I am just beginning to find out all that Google Docs can do and have proposed to my fellow administrators that we begin to go the route of "paperless". The constant copying, recopying for the students who lose forms, and shuffling of said papers wastes plenty of time and money. We will begin to utilize Google Docs for certain communication and forms. Right now I am thinking of converting coverage request forms for teachers, end of the year checklist for teachers, and perhaps some lateness or disciplinary forms over to Google Docs (specifically forms). Is your school going paperless? If so, what ways have you found this concept to work? What problems have you run into? I'd love to hear feedback of those who are further down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment